We offer biologically inspired strategies for technological and managerial challenges. This approach is also known as Biomimetics.
Our innovation and trouble-shooting methodology is based on systematic methods of TRIZ (Theory of Inventive Problem Solving).
- 2-hour guest lectures with demonstrations and practical examples.
- 1-day beginners’ workshops.
- 3-day intermediate level workshops.
- 14-day individual course.
- 100-hour course.
- “Rules for breaking the rules: creativity as exact science”
- “Rules for breaking the rules: creativity for everyone”
- “Rules for breaking the rules: inventions in everyday life”
- “Systematic creativity: possible or impossible?”
- “Gym for your mind: training in creative thinking”
- “Problem solving: lessons from Nature”
- “Search for new ideas: lessons from Nature”
- “Technology for invention”
- “Evolution of Technology: How to be ahead of the market”
- “First steps in TRIZ”
- “Creativity as exact science”
- “Bio-inspired design: BioTRIZ”
- “Inventions in every day life”
- “Biomimetics and TRIZ: an inventors must-know”
- “Biomimetics and TRIZ: specialist qualification”
Industrial Implementation and Trouble-shooting
- In-house new product development.
- On-site trouble-shooting.
Please e-mail us for enquiries on firstname.lastname@example.org.